Sunday 17 February 2013

Day 159 - John Lennon Take 2

You're just left with yourself all the time,
whatever you do anyway you've got to
get down to your own God in your own temple
It's all down to your mate!


My role in society or any other artist's role
or poet's role is to try and express whatever
they feel.
Not to tell people how to feel.
Not as a preacher, not as a leader but as
a reflection of all of us!

I posted the above on this blog by accident but realized John Lennon's quotes apply to my dad's story!  This blog is primarily about my dad's war stories plus his attitude to life in general!

Day 1 is an Introduction and then approximately Day 2 to about 110 are his experiences during World War II - after that I have added random information.

I also have my own blog at laurafynaut.blogspot.ca or com - in which I reflect on my own life experiences.  Have a happy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment