Tuesday 27 May 2014

Day 166 - Found my dad's last words May 26, 2014 - Here they are...Flemish survivor of Auschwitz, Buchenwald and Life ......

Very poignant for me!

Very likely his very last written words as he mentioned earlier in his draft that my daughter had just been born and he died 10 days after her birth. He survived Buchenwald and Auschwitz and I believe this had a big impact on his final outlook ....... and memoirs

August 1989

Page 229 - In his own words - no editing from me!

So here we go to another chapter in the table of imagination and fiction for the sake of preservation of the survivor.

A tribute to all my friends, far relatives and unknown people that will have to endure the ordeal of staying behind as there is no other land they want to be refugees in.....

So I returned back to Africa,  No dictators or tyrants could hold me.....

The Good Lord could release the imprisoned spirits better than I could without my help but what was the use if the wealth and knowledge was not spread by a poor medium like me.

Therefore I think it is up me to do it.  With the strength imbued in me I set out on this last voyage of ultimate success.

He left the door open...... 



No comments:

Post a Comment